Monday, December 22, 2014

GONE - Part Two (The GONE Series Book 2)

GONE - Part Two (The GONE Series Book 2)



button

CUSTOMER REVIEW
review


I didn't realize that I was holding my breath until I closed out of the book... Incredible doesn't begin to describe Deborah Bladon's work. I am in love with all of her books. But Gone is my favorite. I love Lilly. She's so sweet and has this innocent side to her that you can't help but to love her. I want to reach into my kindle and hug her. Clive is one of my favorite male characters. He's got the whole package. This a must read. I'm stunned by the ending. I always am when it comes to these series. But I never saw it coming. I'm beyond ready for part 3 and I will be checking amazon constantly the day it's supposed to come out! You will not be disappointed if you buy this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment