Sunday, December 7, 2014

Anti-Glare Screen Protector Kit (3-Pack) for Kindle Fire HD 7, (2014 model: 4th Generation)

Anti-Glare Screen Protector Kit (3-Pack) for Kindle Fire HD 7, (2014 model: 4th Generation)



button

CUSTOMER REVIEW
review


Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)


I was hoping I'd like these screen protectors, but that's not how it ended up happening. I'd most likely give this a lower rating, but I don't think that'd be fair. First of all, there are no instructions, but I've used this type of system before so didn't have a problem with that area (it has three little tabs labeled 1, 2, & 3, so you know what order to pull on them). The cloth that comes with it works pretty well, but the little cardboard-y thing to get out air bubbles is useless (they usually are), so I went with a debit card instead. It's all be pretty good if I lived in a vacuum-sealed room with no cats or dust, but I had the darnedest time trying to get this on, which involved much frustration, tears, cursing, and general agony. Well I finally succeeded in getting it on with minimal dust (it wasn't perfect, but I could live with for now) but now I had a super smeared screen protector. So I cleaned that up. But. It. Kept. Getting. Smeared. I mean smeared so much it made all the smears I got beforehand without a protector on it look decent. Plus, I guess I just do not care for the matte finish. I'd rather have the shinier look and deal with glare. I don't really use it outside in the sun anyway. So anywho, if you want anti-shine, this will probably do. Seriously though, someone has got to invent a screen protector that's easy to get on. I think in the future I'll pay to get it professionally done. It's just not worth the irritation for something so minor. I'll recover, but it might take a while. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment